If you hadn’t noticed the christmas is well and truly on it’s way.
To celebrate, we’ve added a special Christmas section to the website. Here you’ll find a hand picked selection of some of the best Christmas Hot Water Bottles for this festive season. What better a stocking filler?
To see our full selection of Christmas bottles here.
A certain advert has made everyone fall in love with penguins this year.
If you like us are smitten with Monty the Penguin and can’t get your hands on an official Monty and Mable hot water bottle (sold out at the time of writing) then there are a few alternatives.
We’ve just updated our selection of children’s hot water bottles to include a wide range of popular characters that children will know and love.
The selection now includes some classic Disney characters such as Whinnie the Pooh, Mickey Mouse and Tigger.
Newer characters have also been added with the likes of Peppa the Pig and Spongebob Squarepants all now available.
Click here to view the whole range and for a see below for a full list of the characters available at the time of writing;
- Winnie the Pooh Hot Water Bottles
- Tigger Hot Water Bottles
- Mickey Mouse Hot Water Bottles
- Minnie Mouse Hot Water Bottles
- Dora the Explorer Hot Water Bottles
- Toy Story Hot Water Bottles
- Spiderman Hot Water Bottles
- Disney Cars Hot Water Bottles
- Spongebob Squarepants Hot Water Bottles
- Gremlins Gizmo Hot Water Bottles
- Fireman Sam Hot Water Bottles
- Disney Princess Hot Water Bottles
- Thomas the Tank Engine Hot Water Bottles
- Peppa the Pig Hot Water Bottles
The full range of children’s hot water bottles can be found here.
Well we’re well into another cold dark winter so we thought we’d delve into our website stats and see what the most popular bottles have been so far in the 2011/2012 winter.
Vagabond bottles from feelunique.com seem to be ruling the roost! You’ve been snapping them up in your hundreds – and we can see why! Made and tested in the UK? Check. 2 year guarantee? Check. Great range of sumptuous covers? Check. We think they certainly deserve the top spot.
Another bottle that has really been popular this year is the personalised hot water bottle which is bespoke made to order by JoJo designs via notonthehighstreet.com. The bottle is made in a faux sheepskin material and features an initial of your choice in a range of fabrics.
Personalisation has been a big trend in the last year and it looks like this is also the case with hot water bottles.
Finally the old favourite ‘slogan’ bottles have been popular with the classic ‘grumpy and irrational’ being a firm favourite!
We’ll keep bringing you the freshest hot water bottle designs into spring so look out for the next big thing coming soon!
Our most popular hot water bottles so far have been:
1. The Vagabond Luxury Malt Fur Hot Water Bottle – £18.50 from feelunique.com
2. JoJo Designs Personalised initial Hot Water Bottle – £15 from notonthehighstreet.com
3. The Vagabond Cable Knit Cream Hot Water Bottle – £12 from feelunique.com
4. Hand Knitted Hot Water Bottle – £32 from notonthehighstreet.com
5. ‘Grumpy and Irrational’ Hot Water Bottle – £14.95 from amazon.co.uk
These bottles with a message make a great gift for loved one, whether it’s for your ‘grumpy and irrational’ or (ahem) ‘sex bomb’. All these bottles are available from online retailer ‘Bouf’ who sell some great unusual gifts.
To celebrate Halloween Bouf are offering 10% off all orders. Just enter the code “HALLOWEEN” at the checkout to claim the discount. Expires on Halloween (31/10/11).
Above: “Keep Calm and Carry on” £12.95, Below: “Love” £12.95, “Tea and Sympathy Please” £12.95, “Sex Bomb” £12.95 and “Grumpy and Irrational” £12.95.